Saturday, October 5, 2013

C4K Summary

C4K September Summary

Each week we are assigned a child's blog. At the end of the month we must summarize their post and our comments. So far, I have kids that are young and some older. These kids also come from many different places.

C4K #1

My first kid was a highschooler with the user name of  dreamwriter1010. Her post was entitled "Equality for All". This post was about her opinion on equality. She believed everyone should be equal no matter what race, gender, or sexual preference. She goes into details about how first blacks were not equal to women not being equal and in this time period we have gay marriage. She has a close friend that is gay and feels that he should be treated equal.

I really enjoyed reading this post. I think its great that someone this young realizes that everyone should be treated equal and does not care about what anyone thinks about her opinion. It is so sad to think that today people are still so judgmental. I'm glad I was able to read this post !


C4K #2

My second blog was a girl by the name of Audrey. Her post was entitled "Animal Madness". This post was a story that she wrote herself. It was about her and her aunt who was an animal rescuer. She wanted to go find some animal friends. Her aunt found two fauns and two baby raccoon's. She would spend that summer teaching more animals to swim or climb trees.

I thought this post was so cute. It seems like Audrey likes animals and taking care of them. I like animals too so I thought this story was funny and enjoyable.


C4K #3

My last C4K of the month was a girl name Tylah and she lives in Australia. One of her posts was about her trip to the Kelly Tarton Sea Life  Aquarium in New Zealand. She really enjoyed her trip. She got to see penguins, stingrays, sharks, and other animals. She said she felt overjoyed and wish she could go their everyday.

I thought that this was a fun post. I could relate to this post because I love visiting the aquarium. I have been to the New Orleans Aquarium and the St.Louis Aquarium. I wish I was able to go to New Zealand's Aquarium. I also wish I could go everyday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment